Overheating of Electrical joints and Arc flash prevention in Electrical panels, By Mubarak Khan
Time & Location
About the Event
FIPRES is a brand new technology for fire and overheating in electrical panels by continuous remote monitoring of each terminal connection for overheating. FIPRES is working on patented innovative signal gas technology and is a reliable and cost effective solution to the problem.
This technology is suitable in all places where we have electrical joints etc. specially where,
1. Places where doing thermography is very challenging like HV and MV panels, explosion proof panels.
2. Places where continuous monitoring of overheating is required instead of periodic monitoring like we do in thermography.
3. Places where we have a lot of people around and any small fire can be catastrophic.
4. Places where failure of power supply or asset damage will lead to heavy financial loss.
5. Request you to suggest more applications.
The solution was conceptualized and designed by Streamer Electric AG based out at Chur, Switzerland. Marketing, sales, service and system integration in India is done by Om Technical Solutions, Mumbai.