Article Writing Competition (Last Date Extended)
Time & Location
About the Event
Applications are invited for National level Article writing competition. Participation procedure, rules, and guidelines are as follows,
Article Writing Competition
1. Smart Technologies
IOT, Smart Homes, Smart Factory, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Automation,
2. Electric Vehicles
Electric Car, Electric Bike, Commercial Electric vehicles, Charging Infrastructure, Battery for EV, EV Components, Pantograph based EVs, etc.
3. Green Energy
Solar energy, Wind energy, Wave energy, Biogas energy, Nuclear energy, Alternative Fuels, Energy Efficiency, Energy Conservation, etc.
Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc
5. Any other disruptive, innovative, and recent technology is also welcome.
1. Article should be from 750 to 3000 words with a minimum of 2 images or illustrations related to the article.
2. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at all. Please write original content and do not submit a copied article.
3. Appropriate credits and bibliography shall be given.
4. It is recommended to use Grammarly or similar tools and ensure that the article is incorrect English language. Articles with improper English will be rejected.
5. The article should be structured in such a way that it is interesting and understandable to the audiences.
1. A participation certificate will be given to all participants whose articles satisfy the “Guidelines” given above.
2. Selected articles will be published on TNI official website Blogs section.
3. First, second, and third prize winners will get the winner certificate, and winning a prize.
4. First, second, and third prize winners will get a chance to speak for 2 minutes each and interact directly with our mentors during the online price distribution ceremony.
5. All participants will get personal guidance and mentorship from the mentors and other associated professionals.
Mentors & Judges
1. Madhukant Patel
CTO TEKSUN, MD Reve Automation, Ex-Scientist ISRO, Honorary President TNI, Ex-Chairman of IETE
2. Piyush Dave
Trainer of Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, AI; Instructor at Udemy, Founder MHM's Outcome-Based Education.
3. Akhtar Khan
Creative Director at Identity Brandcom, Co-Founder at Xed
1. Participation is Rs. 100/- per article.
2. Please send the participation fee through
Google Pay, or Phone Pe
Step-1 Send the article in pdf format through email to email@example.com. from the same email address with which you have done the registration.
Step-2 Pay the participation fee.
Step-3 Fill the registration form and enter the transaction details.
1. The last date of submission is 25th Oct 2020 latest by 11:59PM.
2. Award distribution ceremony will be on 01st Nov 2020 link to the online zoom meeting for the award ceremony will be sent to you 1-2 days before the event through email.